Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday 2013: Gilded Brush Luxe

Gilded Brush Luxe






Elite Infinity Set w/ Deluxe Travel Case
crownbrush.us



The holiday season is just around the corner and if you're like me you I'm sure you love to splurge on things that are a little more lavish this time of year. I've been obsessing over gold handled and gold ferruled makeup brushes every since I saw the Sigma "Extranvaganza 18k" set but since $490 is a bit out of my budget I'm glad lots of other brands are making beautiful gilded brush sets this year too. I'll probably snag that Sonia Kashuk set if I can find it at Target or maybe the Crown Brown Brush set because I love their brushes especially the "Infinity" line

What makes you feel luxurious for the Holidays?
xx

1 comment:

  1. Please inform me it worked right? I dont want to sumit it again if i shouldnt have to! Either the blog glitced out or i am an fool, the second possibility doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an incredible weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good source like this.
    jeux gratuit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...